Hey, iCertificationHelp Team has found the correct answer to the question An Automated Email That You Send Has A High Click-Through Rate, But The Landing Page That It Promotes Has A Low Conversion Rate. Which Element Would Benefit Most From Contextual Marketing? bellow is the solution to this question, and the correct answer is marked as a “Green Colour“.
An Automated Email That You Send Has A High Click-Through Rate, But The Landing Page That It Promotes Has A Low Conversion Rate. Which Element Would Benefit Most From Contextual Marketing?
- A personalized subject line in the email.
- A smart CTA in the email to show different wording to visitors.
- A personalization token on the landing page that displays the first name of visitors who come from the email.
- A smart form on the landing page to ask different questions of visitors who come from the email.
Correct Answer: A smart form on the landing page to ask different questions of visitors who come from the email.
To learn more about: HubSpot Academy
Great Work! Congratulation for answering this question correctly and we a glad to tell you that you can find all question related to HubSpot Contextual Marketing Certification Exam Answers on iCertificationHelp.com our expert team has prepared all question answer by participating in the exam and we have collected all question which is going to be in this test. So now, you don’t have to be worried about how you will pass the HubSpot Contextual Marketing Certification Exam Answers. and for batter user experience, we have described all answers in details, so after answering the question, you will also gain your knowledge.
Before you enrolled in the examination, you should know all the necessary things which you will face during the exam. The first thing is that you have to create a HubSpot Account to participate in this examination. A total of 60 questions will be asked during this exam, and to complete this assessment, you will be having only 3 hours and it usually it takes 60 minutes to complete the exam. (and remember once the exam is started, you can’t pause it) and to pass the HubSpot Contextual Marketing Certification Exam you have to give 45 Correct Answers. If you can’t pass the exam for some reason, you can retake after 12 hours. After completing this exam, you will receive Certification via your registered email address and that Certification will be vail till 12 Months from the date it’s issued.
What You Will Learn from HubSpot Contextual Marketing Certification Exam?
Fundamentals of Contextual Marketing
- What is contextual marketing?
- How does the visitor’s context help you display content that is more relevant?
- How does contextual marketing relate to the user experience?
- Why should contextual marketing be used in one small area only to begin?
- What question should you ask yourself to determine if you are being helpful to your users?
- Which content variation will a search engine see?
- How can personalized content be confusing for a visitor?
- What considerations should you take into account when creating default content?
- What kinds of information should visitors be able to browse and discover on a website?
Designing the User Experience
- What two objectives should a website with a good user experience accomplish?
- How can you ensure that the content on your website will be helpful for your users?
- How do you optimize content to make your website useful?
- How can you ensure that your website only asks users to take one step at a time?
- Why do you want to keep your website consistent from page to page?
- How do you ensure that your navigation promotes the accessibility of your site?
- Which design parameter is most important to creating an appealing website?
- How will conducting stakeholder interviews benefit your evaluation?
- What is a style guide, and why is it necessary to create one?
- How do you perform usability testing?
Using Personalization in Contextual Marketing
- How does personalization fit into a larger contextual marketing strategy?
- What are the four property categories for personalization?
- How is this information connected to your contact database?
- What types of questions do you need to ask in order to assess the data in your contact database?
- What is a default value for a personalization token?
- What are the two personalization purposes?
- How do you achieve each of these purposes?
- What kind of information can cause alarm for users and should be avoided in personalization?
Segmenting With Context
- Why is segmentation important with smart content?
- How does segmentation impact contextual marketing?
- What are the five different ways to segment your audience?
- How do you create content for the different segmentation options based on the visitor’s context?
- What is needed to create content for a list of contacts?
- What is needed to create content based on the lifecycle stage?
- How do you use the visitor’s location to create the context in your content?
- How do you use the visitor’s device type to create a context in your content?
- How do you use the referral source to create the context in your content?
- What are the different types of referral sources that you can segment?
- How do you use the visitor’s preferred language to create a context in your content?
- How do create a segment to target buyer personas?
Planning a Contextual Marketing Strategy
- What does a contextual marketing strategy look like?
- What are the steps for creating a contextual marketing strategy?
- What questions can you ask yourself to determine contextual marketing opportunities for your content?
- What is default content? How do you optimize it?
- How does personalization fit into a contextual marketing strategy?