Hey, iCertificationHelp Team has found the correct answer to the question True Or False? HubDB Is A Good Place To Store Customer Data Such As Credit Card Numbers. bellow is the solution to this question, and the correct answer is marked as a “Green Colour“.
True Or False? HubDB Is A Good Place To Store Customer Data Such As Credit Card Numbers.
Correct Answer: False
To learn more about: HubSpot Academy
Great Work! Congratulation for answering this question correctly and we a glad to tell you that you can find all question related to HubSpot CMS for Developers Certification Exam Answers on iCertificationHelp.com our expert team has prepared all question answer by participating in the exam and we have collected all question which is going to be in this test. So now, you don’t have to be worried about how you will pass the HubSpot CMS for Developers Certification Exam Answers. and for batter user experience, we have described all answers in details, so after answering the question, you will also gain your knowledge.
Before you enrolled in the examination, you should know all the necessary things which you will face during the exam. The first thing is that you have to create a HubSpot Account to participate in this examination. A total of 45 questions will be asked during this exam, and to complete this assessment, you will be having only 3 hours and it usually it takes 60 minutes to complete the exam. (and remember once the exam is started, you can’t pause it) and to pass the HubSpot CMS for Developers Certification Exam you have to give 34 Correct Answers. If you can’t pass the exam for some reason, you can retake after 12 hours. After completing this exam, you will receive Certification via your registered email address and that Certification will be vail till 12 Months from the date it’s issued.
What You Will Learn from HubSpot CMS for Developers Certification Exam?
A Developer Overview of the HubSpot CMS: In this lesson, you’ll learn about the tools and workflows developers use to build a variety of web assets in the HubSpot CMS.
- The various tools available in the HubSpot CMS
- Developer and editor workflows
- File storage options and features
- Important settings for developers to be aware of
- Creating menus
Building HubSpot CMS Templates: In this lesson, you’ll learn about HubSpot CMS templates. You’ll learn about the components of a template, how to build them with the design manager, and best practices for creating templates that delight your content editors and save you time.
- What do you need to know about HubSpot CMS templates?
- How are templates built and edited in the HubSpot CMS?
- Modules and groups in HubSpot templates
- Creating a template and adding modules
- Creating a global header
- Adding CSS to a template
Building HubSpot CMS Modules: In this lesson, you’ll learn about HubSpot CMS modules. You’ll learn about the rationale for building your own modules, how to create them using the design tools, and how to balance content editor flexibility and guardrails.
- Why build custom modules?
- How to build a module in the HubSpot CMS
- Creating a module in the HubSpot CMS
- Adding custom HubL to a module
HubL: The Templating Language of the HubSpot CMS: In this lesson, you’ll learn about HubL, the templating language of the HubSpot CMS. You’ll learn about the syntax of HubL, the programmatic constructs, and common uses of HubL in the CMS.
- What is HubL, and when would you use it?
- Fundamentals of HubL
- Module markup in coded templates
- What are HubL filters, and how are they used?
- Building a CSS rem macro with HubL
Blog, Email, and System Templates in the HubSpot CMS: In this lesson, you’ll learn about blog, email, and system templates and the unique aspects of working with each of these template types.
- CMS tools for building and publishing blog content
- Fundamental HubL for creating custom blog templates
- Requirements and features of email templates
- Error templates, email subscription templates, and search results templates
- What is HubDB, and when would you use it?
- Basic HubDB implementation
- Creating dynamic pages with HubDB
- Database schema and linking tables
- Importing and exporting tables with CSV files