Hey, iCertificationHelp Team has found the correct answer to the question True Or False? If A Lead Flow Only Asks For A Visitor’s Email Address, That’s Enough Information To Create A Useful Record In The CRM. bellow is the solution to this question, and the correct answer is marked as a “Green Colour“.
True Or False? If A Lead Flow Only Asks For A Visitor’s Email Address, That’s Enough Information To Create A Useful Record In The CRM.
- True. An email address is enough information for the CRM to create a contact record where you’ll be able to see a full history of the pages that the visitor has viewed on your website. The CRM may also be able to find company information about the person and create a company record based on their email domain.
- True. If a person provides an email address, you’ll be able to send them an email to ask for more information. This is also a good opportunity to find out what products they’re interested in and attempt to make a sale.
- False. An email address without a name is meaningless. At a minimum, your lead flows should collect name and email.
- False. Lead flows should collect as much information as possible about a visitor. You should have a goal of having 5 to 10 fields in each lead flow.
Correct Answer: True. An email address is enough information for the CRM to create a contact record where you’ll be able to see a full history of the pages that the visitor has viewed on your website. The CRM may also be able to find company information about the person and create a company record based on their email domain.
To learn more about: HubSpot Academy
Great Work! Congratulation for answering this question correctly and we a glad to tell you that you can find all question related to HubSpot Sales Software Certification Exam Answers on iCertificationHelp.com our expert team has prepared all question answer by participating in the exam and we have collected all question which is going to be in this test. So now, you don’t have to be worried about how you will pass the HubSpot Sales Software Certification Exam Answers. and for batter user experience, we have described all answers in details, so after answering the question, you will also gain your knowledge.
Before you enrolled in the examination, you should know all the necessary things which you will face during the exam. The first thing is that you have to create a HubSpot Account to participate in this examination. A total of 45 questions will be asked during this exam, and to complete this assessment, you will be having only 3 hours and it usually it takes 60 minutes to complete the exam. (and remember once the exam is started, you can’t pause it) and to pass the HubSpot Sales Enablement Certification Exam you have to give 37 Correct Answers. If you can’t pass the exam for some reason, you can retake after 12 hours. After completing this exam, you will receive Certification via your registered email address and that Certification will be vail till 12 Months from the date it’s issued.
What You Will Learn from HubSpot Sales Software Certification Exam?
Prospecting in HubSpot, Part 1 — Identifying Good-Fit Leads: When you’re prospecting, there’s a whole bunch of behind-the-scenes work you have to do to figure out who you should be reaching out to. In this lesson, you’ll learn how to filter, organize, and view the contacts in your account. You’ll also learn about the HubSpot tools that will help you add new leads to your account.
- Introduction to Prospecting
- Filtering Your Contacts
- Creating Contacts Manually
- Filtering for Your Ideal Customer Profile
- Filtering for Interest
Prospecting in HubSpot, Part 2 — Connecting With Your Contacts: If you’re in sales, you’ve probably felt the frustration of having a bunch of meaningless tasks standing between you and your quota. Whether that’s data entry or internal processes or simply trying to find the right information, there are a lot of things that can get in the way of actually selling. Luckily, Sales Hub has a ton of tools designed to help with this very problem. In this lesson, you’ll learn to use these tools to become more efficient in prioritizing and communicating with your leads.
- Creating Tasks
- Working Through a Task Queue
- Calling Your Contacts
- Using Templates and Documents
- Booking Meetings
- Scheduling Emails and Follow-up Tasks
- Using Sequences and Recommendations
Closing Sales in HubSpot: Ultimately, everything you do as a sales rep ought to be focused on generating revenue for your company. In HubSpot CRM, you can use deals to track the progress of your potential sales. In this lesson, you’ll learn how to use deals in conjunction with several Sales Hub tools that will help you get more of your sales across the finish line.