Hey, iCertificationHelp Team has found the correct answer to the question What Is One Way That Performance Planner Helps Businesses Increase Sales? bellow is the solution to this question, and the correct answer is marked as a “Green Colour“.
What is one way that Performance Planner helps businesses increase sales?
- By maximizing the number of conversions for a spend scenario
- By choosing ad types that your target demographic finds most appealing
- By relying on customer feedback for optimal ad placement
- By providing a discount on all ads after purchasing a license
Correct Answer: By maximizing the number of conversions for a spend scenario
Answer Explained in Details about By maximizing the number of conversions for a spend scenario: Performance Planner determines the optimal bids and average daily budget allocations across all of your campaigns to help increase the number of conversions you can achieve for any future spend scenario.
It uses the following process:
1. Performance Planner will generate a forecast of what your campaigns will achieve for a future period, if you make no changes to your current campaigns.
2. Using Google’s seasonality data and insights, Performance Planner will predict the results if you use optimal bids and average daily budgets across your campaigns to maximize the number of conversions for any future spend scenario.
3. When you choose a spend point on the blue line, Performance Planner will improve your ROI by reallocating spend between campaigns through adjusting bids and average daily budgets.
To learn more about Google Shopping ads Certification : Skillshop Shopping Ads Certification
Great Work! Congratulation for answering this question correctly and we a glad to tell you that you can find all question related to Google Shopping ads Certification Exam Answers on iCertificationHelp.com our expert team has prepared all question answer by participating in the exam and we have collected all question which are going to be in this test. So now, you don’t have to be worried about how you will pass the Google Shopping ads Certification Exam Answers. and for batter user experience, we have described all answers in details, so after answering the question, you will also gain your knowledge.
Before you enrolled in the examination, you should know all the necessary things which you will face during the exam. A total of 46-50 questions will be asked during this exam, and to complete this assessment, you will be having only 75 Minute (and remember once the exam is started, you can’t pause it) and to pass Google Shopping ads Certification Exam Answers you have to give 80% Correct Answers. First thin is that you have to create HubSpot Account to participate in this examination. You will not be able to review or edit your answers once you have moved to the next question (or hit the submit button on the last question) If you can’t pass the exam for some reason, you can retake after 24 hours. After completing this exam, you will receive Certification via your registered email address and that Certification will be vail till 12 Months from the date its issued. and lso remember If you end the assessment early or the timer runs out before you have answered enough questions correctly, you will not pass and will not be able to resume from where you left off.
What is Google Shopping ads Certification Exam?
Validate your proficiency with using and optimizing Shopping ads. Certified users will also demonstrate knowledge of how to create and optimize Shopping campaigns that maximize reach and conversions. By earning the Shopping ads Certification, Google recognizes your ability learn following:
- Understand how Shopping campaigns can promote online and local inventory and how Smart Shopping campaigns can meet your marketing objectives
- Use Local Inventory and Local Catalog ads to drive online and in-store traffic
- Learn how Google solutions help connect retailers with shoppers and boost business
- Discover how Showcase Shopping ads impact consumers at the start of their purchase journey
Google shopping and product listing ads using the Merchant Center and creating shopping campaigns in Adwords so let’s start with what are Google shopping and product listing ads but first we need to understand how Google shopping works Google shopping allows users to search for products on online shopping sites Google shopping is a form of Google advertising that uses product listing ads Google uses an advertisers campaign to create these ads which show a photo of the product plus a title price store name and more a benefit is that potential customers get a strong sense of the product product listing ads use existing merchants enter Product data and not keywords to determine how and where ads show,
Where can shopping ads appear they can appear in Google shopping in select countries on Google search next to search results and separate from text ads Google search partner websites including a YouTube and image search in some countries if the campaign is set to include search partners product listing ads can appear at the same time text ads appear the cost as with other AdWords ad formats product listing ads participate in add options and the advertiser is charged when someone clicks an ad that leads directly to the landing page on the website or clicks an ad that leads to Google hosted landing page for local inventory remember product listing ads use cost per click bidding types in auctions.